Hereafter, we inform you about the collection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") in connection with the use of our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses or user behaviour.
I. Information about us as the responsible party
II. Your rights
III. Information on data collection
IV. Visiting our social media channels
Responsible party according to Art. 4 (7) DSGVO is
nanoFlowcell Management AG
represented by Nunzio La Vecchia
Telephone: +41 (44) 586 26 63
1. You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation on grounds of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
2. Right of objection:
3. Right of cancellation:
If you have given us consent to process your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
1. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
During the mere informative use of our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. We use the services of the web hosting provider Webflow to provide our website securely and efficiently. An order processing contract has been concluded for this purpose. If you wish to view our website, the following data is collected, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- Date and time of inquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Unless there is a legal obligation to retain data, the data collected here will be deleted after 7 days..
If you have questions regarding this Agreement or about Webflow, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: Webflow, Inc.
398 11th Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
We host our website with Webflow. The provider is Webflow, Inc, 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (hereinafter: Webflow). When you visit our website, Webflow collects various log files including your IP addresses.
Webflow is a tool for creating and hosting websites. Webflow stores cookies or other recognition technologies that are necessary for the presentation of the page, to provide certain website functions and to ensure security (necessary cookies).
Order processing. We have concluded an order processing agreement (AVV) with the provider named above. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DSGVO.
Cookies are used when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) We use technical cookies. These temporarily store the Internet access and are deleted when the browser is closed. This type of cookie does not store any information about the user. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Cookie-Einwilligung mit Usercentrics
Diese Website nutzt die Cookie-Consent-Technologie von der Usercentrics, um Ihre Einwilligung zur Speicherung bestimmter Cookies auf Ihrem Endgerät einzuholen und diese datenschutzkonform zu dokumentieren. Hierfür nutzen wir den Dienst der Usercentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 München, Website: https://usercentrics.com/de/ (im Folgenden „Usercentrics“). Die Usercentrics GmbH wurde von uns sorgfältig ausgewählt, beauftragt, ist an unsere Weisungen gebunden und wird regelmäßig kontrolliert. Ein entsprechender Auftragsverarbeitungsvertrag wurde geschlossen.
Wenn Sie unsere Website aufrufen, werden in unserem Auftrag folgende personenbezogene Daten von der Usercentrics verarbeitet:
- Ihre Einwilligung(en) bzw. der Widerruf Ihrer Einwilligung(en)
- Ihre IP-Adresse
- Informationen über Ihren Browser
- Informationen über Ihr Endgerät
- Zeitpunkt Ihres Besuchs auf der Website
Des Weiteren wird ein Cookie in Ihrem Browser gespeichert, um Ihnen die erteilten Einwilligungen bzw. deren Widerruf zuordnen zu können. Die Daten werden gelöscht bis Sie uns zur Löschung auffordern oder sie nicht mehr benötigt werden. Sofern Sie das Usercentrics-Cookie nicht selbst löschen, besitzt es eine Laufzeit von 60 Tagen. Der Widerrufsbeleg einer vormals erteilten Einwilligung wird für die gesetzliche Dauer von drei Jahren aufbewahrt.
Der Einsatz von Usercentrics erfolgt, um die gesetzlich vorgeschriebenen Einwilligungen für den Einsatz von Cookies einzuholen. Rechtsgrundlage hierfür ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
3. Contact inquiries
If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The specification of the data is necessary for processing and answering your request. Your data will be deleted if your inquiry has been answered conclusively and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations, such as in the case of any subsequent contract processing. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested.
The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
4. Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests sent to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested.The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular legal retention periods - remain unaffected.
5. Newsletter (FLOWmagazine)
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter. We will inform you about the topics made in the description of the newsletter. For this purpose, we use the email address provided by you in the consent. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(2) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to nanoFlowcell Management AG, Böndlerstrasse 10, CH-8802 Kilchberg, e-mail: email@example.com.
(3) For sending the newsletter, we give your data to the service provider we use, Mailjet SAS (Global HQ), office and postal address Paris: 13-13 bis, rue de l'Aubrac, 75012 Paris, France. An order processing contract is in place.
(4) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. With the help of Mailjet, it is possible for us to analyze our newsletter campaigns. For example, we can see whether a newsletter message was opened and which links, if any, were clicked. In this way, we can determine, among other things, which links were clicked more often.
Mailjet also allows us to subdivide ("cluster") newsletter recipients based on various categories. In doing so, newsletter recipients can be subdivided according to age, gender or place of residence, for example. In this way, the newsletters can be better adapted to the respective target groups.
For detailed information about Mailjet's features, please refer to the following link: https://www.mailjet.de/funktion/.
(5) The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from the newsletter distribution list after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected by this.
6. Einsatz von Cloudflare
Wir nutzen das Content Delivery Network (CDN) von Cloudflare Germany GmbH, Rosental 7, c/o Mindspace, 80331 München Deutschland (Cloudflare). Ein CDN ist ein Netzwerk aus [weltweit] verteilten Servern, das in der Lage ist, optimiert Inhalte an den Websitenutzer auszuliefern um die Sicherheit und die Auslieferungsgeschwindigkeit unserer Website zu erhöhen. Dies entspricht unserem berechtigten Interesse. Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Für diesen Zweck können personenbezogene Daten in Server-Logfiles von Cloudflare verarbeitet werden. Cloudflare ist Empfänger Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten und als Auftragsverarbeiter für uns tätig.
6. Use of Fathom
The purpose of us using this software is to understand our website traffic in the most privacy-friendly way possible so that we can continually improve our website and business. The lawful basis as per the GDPR is "f); where our legitimate interests are to improve our website and business continually." As per the explanation, no personal data is stored over time.
7. Embedded Vimeo Elements
We integrate elements from Vimeo on our website to display videos. When you visit pages that display these elements, data may be transferred from your browser to Vimeo and stored there. We, however, have no access to this data. The following link will take you to the pages of Vimeo where it is explained how they handle your data:
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; you can also object to the use of your data directly at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos on our website. The operating company of YouTube is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
(2) Each time one of the individual pages of the website is clicked, on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically caused by the respective YouTube component to download a representation of the corresponding YouTube component from YouTube. Further information on YouTube can be found at https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/. Within the scope of this technical procedure, YouTube and Google receive knowledge of which specific sub-page of our website is visited by the data subject. If the data subject is logged into YouTube at the same time, YouTube recognizes which specific sub-page of the website the data subject is visiting when a sub-page containing a YouTube video is called up. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and assigned to the respective YouTube account of the data subject. YouTube and Google always receive information via the YouTube component that the data subject is calling up our website if the data subject is simultaneously logged into YouTube at the time of calling up our website; this takes place regardless of whether the data subject clicks on a YouTube video or not.
(4) For the use of YouTube we need your consent. The legal basis is Art.6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
We are represented with corporate pages on the following social media platforms:
Through this, we would like to offer you further opportunities for information about our company and for exchange. Insofar as you visit a profile on a social media platform or interact with it, personal data may be processed. Personal data also includes information associated with a social media profile used, as well as messages and statements made using the profile. In addition, during your visit to a social media profile, certain information is often automatically collected, which may also constitute personal data.
1. Visiting Social-Media
We use the short messaging service offered by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A. Solely responsible for the data processing of persons living outside the United States is Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland. The short messaging service allows us to keep you informed about our products and offers.
You use the Twitter short message service offered by us and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. sharing, rating). Information about which data is processed by Twitter and for what purposes can be found at: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
We have no influence on the type and scope of the data processed by Twitter, the type of processing and use or the transfer of this data to third parties. On the one hand, Twitter processes your voluntarily entered data (e.g. name and username, email address, telephone number), but on the other hand, Twitter also evaluates the content you share to determine which topics you are interested in, stores and processes confidential messages that you send directly to other users, and can determine your location using GPS data, wireless network information, or your IP address in order to send you advertising or other content.
You have the option of restricting the processing of your data in the general settings of your Twitter account and under "Privacy and security". In addition, you can restrict Twitter's access to contact and calendar data, photos, location data, etc. on mobile devices (smartphones, tablet computers) in the settings options there. However, this depends on the operating system used. You can find more information on this at: https://support.twitter.com/articles/105576# and https://help.twitter.com/de/search?q=datenschutz
When you visit, follow, or engage with our LinkedIn company page, LinkedIn processes personal data to provide us with anonymized statistics and insights. This provides us with insights into the types of actions that people take on our page (so-called page insights). For this purpose, LinkedIn processes in particular such data that you have already provided to LinkedIn via the information in your profile (e.g. data on your professional position, country, industry, seniority, company size and employment status). In addition, LinkedIn will process information about how you interact with our LinkedIn company page, such as whether you are a follower of our LinkedIn company page. With the page insights, LinkedIn does not provide us with any personal data about you. We only have access to the aggregated Page Insights. It is also not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual members via the information provided. This processing of personal data in the context of the Page Insights is carried out by LinkedIn and us as joint controllers. The processing serves our legitimate interest in evaluating the types of actions taken on our LinkedIn company page and improving our company page based on these insights.
We have entered into a joint controller agreement with LinkedIn, which sets out the allocation of data protection obligations between us and LinkedIn. The agreement is available at: https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum
Google Ireland Limited, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA is the sole responsible party for the processing of personal data when you visit our YouTube channel. We use our YouTube channel to inform you about our offers and features on our website.
You have the option to make settings in your Google account that restrict or stop the processing of your data. You can find out more about this at: https://myaccount.google.com/intro?hl=de and under the heading "Manage, check and update data" at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
2. Processing of the data you provide to us via our social media pages
We process information that you have provided to us via our company page on the respective social media platform. Such information can be, for example, the username used, contact details or a message to us. We regularly process this personal data only if we have previously expressly requested you to provide us with this data. These processing operations by us are carried out as the sole responsible party. We process this data on the basis of our legitimate interest in contacting inquiring persons. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.